Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Little Update...

Hi everyone!  It's Kassidy from Bow Peep Creations.  I have kind of neglected this blog for a while.  I will be getting back into the swing of things very soon.
I just wanted to update you on a few things that have been going on.  My husband and I went on vacation in March to Hawaii.  It was fantastic except for all the rain...  Here is a pic of our favorite part of our trip.
The Laie LDS Temple!
*******
We also really enjoyed the Dole Plantation.  The pineapple ice cream they have there is to die for!
There will be some changes coming to our studio soon!  We will be moving and having a HUGE sale.  We want to make more room for new inventory that will be coming.  Watch for a special sale in the near future.

Also, be sure to pick up all your teacher gifts for teacher appreciation week.


See you all soon!
Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment