Wednesday, September 28, 2011

October Visiting Teaching Handout with a FREEBIE




Wow! I can't believe the Holidays are here. 
This is my favorite time of year. I love fall and Halloween. 
For this handout I added my Halloween favorites;)

This handout includes:
  • An ADORABLE Spooky Package and tag (this entire set is stinkin' cute)
  • The Entire Monthly Message for October
  • A Fun Halloween treat Recipe
  • Halloween Candy
  • Decorative Halloween Ring

Each handout comes in a cello bag and some curly
ribbon tying it shut. Ready to give!

Every sister you visit will love this fun handout.
I do custom orders also. If you need more handouts
than I have listed email me at bowpeepcreations@yahoo.com

*WAIT*
I will also include a FREE PDF Halloween Subway Art File.
This is a fun and trendy way to decorate for Halloween. Just
print it off and stick it in a frame. You MUST mention you want
the freebie at the time of check out. I will email you the file within 48 hours.

ORDER YOURS HERE:
OR HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment